Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Whole New World...

Sorry for the MIA. Let me update:


1) I'm currently working in Selayang. I miss home, I miss my non-commited student life.. The hours are long, the stress is high. But I kinda like it... love hate ;)



 2) I hv a tiny room... ; ( sigh. no idea whr to put my stuffs.. When la can buy my own place... aduh...

3) Working also means missing out alot of events, birthdays, famiky trips... sigh.. I planned a cameron trip for my whole family, in the end, I cant go... sigh.. but at least I got some cacti ;)



 4) Altho, I hv been driving around, mostly getting lost, paying tolls.... haha. Ohhhhh I hope I know the road better...

5) Cant wait to explore KL more, ;)



 follow me on instagram: aaronng88

  I update my photos thr more frequent than here ;) keep in touch guys!
















3 comments:

小J said...

Hope ur new journey is enjoyable.
Although the process will be tough, but dun afraid of fell down, just stand up again and continue the journey.

Cheer up^^

Gratitude said...

Driving in Klang Valley will be a breeze soon. ;)
+Ant+

foongpc said...

Oh working now? ENJOY!! Hahaha! Nice cactus plants! OK, following you on Instagram : )